Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What are you carrying today?

[Image: Image-1.jpg]laptop keyboard keys not working
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ironbutt's post:

[Image: Image.jpg]

Everybody feel free to join in here. I can't be the only one who carries a knife every day. It doesn't take but a couple seconds to take the cell phone out of your pocket & take a pic of the knife you're using.

One of today’s picks: Rough Rider Congress knife. I’m limited because I’m on vacation and I only brought a few with me.

I love a Congress knife because four blades gives lots of choices. There’s always one ‘box blade’ that perpetually has tape glue on it- usually the sheep’s foot blade. Always one ‘sharp blade’ for when I need razor sharp. One rough blade for cutting a rope or hacking a flap off a cardboard box- the clip blade.

[Image: IMG-5205.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5206.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:

I have my standard SAK but I also have one of my new traditionals with me today!

Rough Ryder Copperhead blue smooth bone.

[Image: IMG-4029.jpg]

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis
[-] The following 2 users Like RocketFoot's post:

(07-17-2024, 09:30 AM)Ironbutt Wrote:  [Image: Image.jpg]

A little CRK on a Wednesday!  Very nice!!

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis

Haven't had any rain lately, so the grass is turning brown & crunchy. The weeds are still doing great though.

(07-19-2024, 09:52 AM)Ironbutt Wrote:  Haven't had any rain lately, so the grass is turning brown & crunchy. The weeds are still doing great though.

We had a sudden down pour for about 10 minutes yesterday afternoon but it stopped quick and nothing else!  Just enough that I didn't have to stretch the hose to water the garden!