Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I came over from another forum also. I'm not a big knife guy but I have a fair number of them and have even made a few. My EDC knife is the Spyderco Endura Clipit that I bought in the early 90s.

Terry

Low key knife collector. I have a variety of mostly common knives. Mostly interested in useful knives. My all time favorite is my Gerber Big Hunter- it stays sharp while field dressing at least three whitetails. I’m a Gerber and Buck guy- kind of a traditional.
[-] The following 1 user Likes srjdsmith's post:

(07-08-2024, 05:25 PM)srjdsmith Wrote:  Low key knife collector. I have a variety of mostly common knives. Mostly interested in useful knives. My all time favorite is my Gerber Big Hunter- it stays sharp while field dressing at least three whitetails. I’m a Gerber and Buck guy- kind of a traditional.

Welcome aboard!  There is something for everyone in the world of knives!  Enjoy...

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis

Hi folks. I'm not a big knife guy but have always carried a small folding knife because you gotta have a knife. I am looking for a defensive knife but am clueless on what to get and find the options overwhelming. A friend has one that's attached to his belt in the style of a belt buckle but I need to get a better look at it to see how it works. That looks like something that might interest me.

Also, one of my favorite haunts looks like it's going under so I'm looking for a new one where off topic stuff is permissible with a fairly wide latitude of topics and chatter.

(07-20-2024, 10:00 AM)Walleye Hunter Wrote:  Hi folks. I'm not a big knife guy but have always carried a small folding knife because you gotta have a knife. I am looking for a defensive knife but am clueless on what to get and find the options overwhelming. A friend has one that's attached to his belt in the style of a belt buckle but I need to get a better look at it to see how it works. That looks like something that might interest me.

Also, one of my favorite haunts looks like it's going under so I'm looking for a new one where off topic stuff is permissible with a fairly wide latitude of topics and chatter.

Hey!  Welcome aboard!  We are just getting started but there are already some good folks with lots of knife knowledge here!  Maybe start a new thread to help get more responses for your question!

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis