Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My first Traditional Folders!

I've been collecting modern and tactical style folders and fixed blades for a good while but with the encouragement and great advice from the forums, I decided to get my feet wet with a few Traditionals!  I'm starting out on the inexpensive side so I can try them out and see what styles I like but I gotta say, so far I like them all!  Variety is the spice of knife collecting!

I'm sure most of you are familiar with these guys but here are my new Colt Black Stag Canoe, Rough Rider Copperhead in blue smooth bone, Marbles Ram Horn Canoe and Marbles Ram horn Stockman!  They all seem very well built and sharp right out of the box!  I'm pretty happy with these selections so far but I am anxious to add a couple top tier traditionals to my collection down the road!

[Image: IMG-4022.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4023.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4024.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4025.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4026.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4027.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4028.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4029.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4030.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4031.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4032.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4033.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4034.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4035.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4036.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4037.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4038.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4039.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4040.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4041.jpg]

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis
[-] The following 1 user Likes RocketFoot's post:

Very nice!

Terry
[-] The following 1 user Likes specops56's post:

(07-09-2024, 05:54 PM)specops56 Wrote:  Very nice!

Terry

Thanks!  I am starting on the inexpensive side to see what styles that I like but I eventually would like to own some Case and GEC traditionals!

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis