Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to get new members?

Anyone have any ideas on recruiting new members?  I got permission to post an ad on the Knife Addicts Anonymous group on Facebook...34K members but not even 1 like or comment!  I have also deployed every SEO trick I know to get the forum on Google search faster but it takes time! 

There has to be a way to spread the word without every free forum admin losing their mind and banning me, LOL!  I swear, these free groups and pages are killing traditional forums by the day!

Help spread the word, guys!

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis

I really thought more from poofa would be interested. I don't know what the problem is.

(05-09-2024, 10:49 PM)Ironbutt Wrote:  I really thought more from poofa would be interested. I don't know what the problem is.

I think a big part of the problem is that Facebook and Reddit groups are hitting traditional forums hard, even though forums are easier to search and archive info and less affected by left wing delusion!

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis