Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Best Knives Under $30

There are a lot of high end knives costing hundreds of bucks, but what about good knives at a decent cost?  They do exist!  I just ordered a Civivi Mini Praxis for $29.99!  It comes highly rated and I am looking forward to testing it out!  You can get a full size Praxis for under $50!  Here is a video review from Youtube (not mine)

https://youtu.be/2GX-38PeG0U?si=zvIoaHv4OXIrArVD

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis
[-] The following 1 user Likes RocketFoot's post:

My best knife deal in a long, long time was right before Christmas. One of the online knife places had a bunch of Buck 110 LTs they wanted to get rid of  for $15 each. I got two. They're the same blade, and size as the classic 110's, but with a pretty much indestructible nylon handle, making it much, much lighter. I call it my "beater Buck". I think the regular price for one is still under $40, so even at regular price it's still a bargain for a good, tough, last forever, working knife.
[Image: Image.jpg]

(05-16-2024, 08:56 AM)Ironbutt Wrote:  My best knife deal in a long, long time was right before Christmas. One of the online knife places had a bunch of Buck 110 LTs they wanted to get rid of  for $15 each. I got two. They're the same blade, and size as the classic 110's, but with a pretty much indestructible nylon handle, making it much, much lighter. I call it my "beater Buck". I think the regular price for one is still under $40, so even at regular price it's still a bargain for a good, tough, last forever, working knife.
[Image: Image.jpg]

Those are cool!  I have one somewhere!  I think it lives in my truck's center console!  Very dependable for sure!

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis