Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

spOOkyse7en from Jerzee Devil here

Wow, I had n ever heard of it!  When I got interested in knives, blade forums was the big player (and still is) but it is really hard to be a BF member...it has basically turned into an over moderated, pay to play site!  Free members are very limited in what they can do and say!  I have been pinged so many times for opening duplicate topics or opening topics that were too old, or posting about knife values or knives that are not paid manufacturers on the site...you just get afraid to post anything after a while!  I don't even want to get a paid membership because I could very well post the wrong thing and get banned in a heartbeat...no refunds!  So I started this little forum to give people an option to relax and have some fun with knives!  But it is slow going...BF dominates the search engine page rankings and we can barely break through!  To be clear, I don't have anything against BF as it is a great resource for knife info and buying secondary market blades but just don't dare go against the grain, LOL!

So that's our story and we're glad to have all new members!  If there is any suggestions to make the site better, please let me know!  I try to accommodate as much as possible!

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis

Messages In This Thread
spOOkyse7en from Jerzee Devil here - by spOOkyse7en - 08-13-2024, 01:07 AM
RE: spOOkyse7en from Jerzee Devil here - by RocketFoot - 08-13-2024, 05:21 AM
RE: spOOkyse7en from Jerzee Devil here - by spOOkyse7en - 08-13-2024, 11:09 PM
RE: spOOkyse7en from Jerzee Devil here - by RocketFoot - 08-14-2024, 05:32 AM