Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It's Friday and It's New Knife Day for Me!!

Yes indeed!  I actually have 3 new knives scheduled to arrive in the mail today...A Civivi, a Demko and a cheap ass truck knife from Amazon that I just have to review!  Nothing like the thrill of anticipation!  Stay tuned!

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis

I've been trying to slow down, but still I bought two Bucks & a Case stockman since the beginning of the year. I have way too many knives, and there isn't a junk one in the bunch. All of them were bought to be users, yet no matter what new favorite I buy, the same couple knives seem to keep ending up back in my pockets.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ironbutt's post:

(05-17-2024, 07:51 AM)Ironbutt Wrote:  I've been trying to slow down, but still I bought two Bucks & a Case stockman since the beginning of the year. I have way too many knives, and there isn't a junk one in the bunch. All of them were bought to be users, yet no matter what new favorite I buy, the same couple knives seem to keep ending up back in my pockets.

Yeah, I gotta slow down!  I do want to nab a few Cold Steel models that are on my radar, mainly an AD10...I'd also like to pick up a few more Off Grid knives because I am impressed with the Badger that I have!  I also have a ton of knives but a lot are collectible logo knives from Mack Trucks and other keepsakes that I accumulated through the years!  I just recently got into upper tier knives!  I also have a boat load of fixed blades, bayonets and machetes that I haven't even looked at in a few years, LOL!

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis

I just received my Microtech 2017 Combat Troodon back from Microtech Support for the second time, trying to get it to work right well they got it fixed.    

It now deploy the blade quickly and locks tight, now i can carry it and feel it will not fail me when it's needed.

(09-08-2024, 07:45 AM)steeljustice Wrote:  I just received my Microtech 2017 Combat Troodon back from Microtech Support for the second time, trying to get it to work right well they got it fixed.

It now deploy the blade quickly and locks tight, now i can carry it and feel it will not fail me when it's needed.

Ohhh! SO jealous! I want a Combat Troodon! I haven’t convinced myself to spend that much and the one I want- with a Tanto blade- always seems to be unavailable. That’s a beautiful knife.

Thank you don't give up keep looking for the Tanto blade CT keep in mind Microtech is now making a new type Combat Troodon it's not like the older ones and i am not thrilled with the changes.
This is why i wanted to keep my 2017 CT and sent it again back to Microtech support to get it working.
[-] The following 2 users Like steeljustice's post: