Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Today is gonna be a double NKD!!

OMG...I have 2 deliveries inbound and they just ended up arriving in my town early!  BOTH are scheduled to be delivered today!!  Hard to beat a Double NKD!!  Stay tuned, I won't spoil the spoils just yet!!

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis
[-] The following 1 user Likes RocketFoot's post:

Lemme guess. A Benchmade Adamas & an Alox SAK?

(05-10-2024, 09:51 AM)Ironbutt Wrote:  Lemme guess. A Benchmade Adamas & an Alox SAK?

Close!  My Adamas is back from warranty repair and I have a new Benchmade coming from govx.  I got a set of AWS scales for the 2nd knife in the mail yesterday!  Big Grin

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis

I remembered you mentioning something about a Benchmade a few days ago.

But I can't remember what I just went into the workshop for.

(05-10-2024, 02:41 PM)Ironbutt Wrote:  I remembered you mentioning something about a Benchmade a few days ago.

But I can't remember what I just went into the workshop for.

I bought a new Adamas auto but it had a deformed safety lock bar that wouldn't let the knife open or close.  Benchmade said to send it back and they would repair it.  It's been over 2 weeks!  Confused