Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Just came over from another forum on recommendation. 😁

I'm a Spyderco fanboi from PA, but own lot's of different stuff.  Hope this forum takes off.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blackcat Outdoors's post:

Welcome aboard!  I don't own any Spyderco's yet but I have a bunch of other stuff!  I guess I am kind of a Benchmade fan but I have knives from every budget level including flea market toad stickers, LOL!

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis
[-] The following 1 user Likes RocketFoot's post:

I'm in!

I'm a knife nut from way back. I have a bit of everything from old Barlows & stockman traditionals to modern folders.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ironbutt's post:

(05-03-2024, 04:22 PM)Ironbutt Wrote:  I'm in!

I'm a knife nut from way back. I have a bit of everything from old Barlows & stockman traditionals to modern folders.

Welcome aboard!  I hope you guys enjoy the forums!  Any questions, let me know!

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis

Howdy! I made it over from the other forums and FB.

I have a modest collection of old to new.
[-] The following 1 user Likes priell3's post:

(05-04-2024, 08:16 AM)priell3 Wrote:  Howdy!  I made it over from the other forums and FB.

I have a modest collection of old to new.

Welcome!  Looking forward to seeing your collection!  I have a bunch of photos to post as soon as all the forum bugs are ironed out!  Enjoy!!

Hey all new to the forums. I have no preference on brands. I just like knifes all sizes all shapes. But only “folders” not autos or gravity or butterfly as not allowed in Aus.. 
Im here to talk and share with like minded folks from all over .

(05-22-2024, 11:26 PM)tyeaknot Wrote:  Hey all new to the forums. I have no preference on brands. I just like knifes all sizes all shapes. But only “folders” not autos or gravity or butterfly as not allowed in Aus.. 
Im here to talk and share with like minded folks from all over .

Welcome aboard!  As you can see, we are new and just getting started so hang in there, post as much as you can and be sure to tell your friends to join up!  I hope you enjoy your time online with us!