Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It's Friday and It's New Knife Day for Me!!

Yes indeed!  I actually have 3 new knives scheduled to arrive in the mail today...A Civivi, a Demko and a cheap ass truck knife from Amazon that I just have to review!  Nothing like the thrill of anticipation!  Stay tuned!

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis

I've been trying to slow down, but still I bought two Bucks & a Case stockman since the beginning of the year. I have way too many knives, and there isn't a junk one in the bunch. All of them were bought to be users, yet no matter what new favorite I buy, the same couple knives seem to keep ending up back in my pockets.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ironbutt's post:

(05-17-2024, 07:51 AM)Ironbutt Wrote:  I've been trying to slow down, but still I bought two Bucks & a Case stockman since the beginning of the year. I have way too many knives, and there isn't a junk one in the bunch. All of them were bought to be users, yet no matter what new favorite I buy, the same couple knives seem to keep ending up back in my pockets.

Yeah, I gotta slow down!  I do want to nab a few Cold Steel models that are on my radar, mainly an AD10...I'd also like to pick up a few more Off Grid knives because I am impressed with the Badger that I have!  I also have a ton of knives but a lot are collectible logo knives from Mack Trucks and other keepsakes that I accumulated through the years!  I just recently got into upper tier knives!  I also have a boat load of fixed blades, bayonets and machetes that I haven't even looked at in a few years, LOL!

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis