Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Black G10 Triple Play!

NKD x 3!!  All black and silver.  All razor sharp!  But the pricing range is wide!  Demko AD20.5, Civivi Mini Praxis and a Firebird 7601 just for fun!  I gotta say, I am stunned at how good the Firebird actually feels!  It’s a Good Friday!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis
[-] The following 1 user Likes RocketFoot's post:

Nice presents you got yesterday! The Demco is a good, hard use everyday carry. The S35CV is a great all around steel. The Mini-Praxis would be great for when you need something a bit more discrete. And face it. How often do we really need a blade larger than 3" in every day use. The Firebird? Well, that's for whatever you feel like using a big $30 folder for.

(05-18-2024, 08:36 AM)Ironbutt Wrote:  Nice presents you got yesterday! The Demco is a good, hard use everyday carry. The S35CV is a great all around steel. The Mini-Praxis would be great for when you need something a bit more discrete. And face it. How often do we really need a blade larger than 3" in every day use. The Firebird? Well, that's for whatever you feel like using a big $30 folder for.

Yes, I like to keep a well rounded collection!  The Firebird is pretty crazy!  It is over the top for $30!  It's no show piece but it will make a fine truck or tool box knife!  I might pick up an F7604 just for fun also!  The Civivi is really cool!  I want to get a blacked out full size Praxis soon!  They come in nice little nylon zipper cases.  Another stunning value at $30!  Luckily,I enjoy all price ranges (as long as they are decent quality) my budget can't float too many Benchmade & Demko days, LOL!

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis