Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anybody Else Like Buck Knives?

For the last six months or so, I've renewed my interest in Buck knives. They're not fancy, and not made with the latest & greatest super steel, but the things just work, and last forever. And they're not expensive when you consider what modern folders are going for. Buck also makes modern style folders that sell pretty well, but I just prefer the classic Bucks.

I have a 110 Folding Hunter that has been gutting deer, scraping gaskets, cutting apples & sammiches for about 50 years now. Sometimes all in the same day. And it's still going strong. 

My latest is a 112. I've had pictures of it on here before. I picked up a couple 112s in the last couple months. The 112 is a slightly smaller version of the venerable 110.
[Image: Image-1.jpg]

(05-19-2024, 08:43 AM)Ironbutt Wrote:  For the last six months or so, I've renewed my interest in Buck knives. They're not fancy, and not made with the latest & greatest super steel, but the things just work, and last forever. And they're not expensive when you consider what modern folders are going for. Buck also makes modern style folders that sell pretty well, but  I just prefer the classic Bucks.

I have a 110 Folding Hunter that has been gutting deer, scraping gaskets, cutting apples & sammiches for about 50 years now. Sometimes all in the same day. And it's still going strong. 

My latest is a 112. I've had pictures of it on here before. I picked up a couple 112s in the last couple months. The 112 is a slightly smaller version of the venerable 110.
[Image: Image-1.jpg]

I’ve never really focused on Buck knives but I do have a couple. One of them was actually the first knife I ever bought!  Although it is super small, it has served me for over 30 years!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Always carry a knife with you, just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat."  ~General Mattis